Build InfoSec Program
Morbi sem erat, molestie ornare nisl mollis, tempor sodales mauris. Cras hendrerit, neque cursus ornare aliquam, massa massa posuere purus.
Your Organisation is the target
- Many Organizations tend to have weaker online security. They’re also doing more business than ever online via cloud services and other online platforms.
- The defenders fight this war poorly. If we were an actual army, the generals would be replaced far more often, and we’d have the right weapons in the right places. But we don’t.
- A recent survey showed that most companies are either already hacked or could easily be hacked — and, when they have anything worth stealing, are probably already owned by multiple APT (advanced persistent threat) groups.
- Gaining access to staff login information allows them to impersonate, or use the computer, to gain access to different systems and data.
- Technology can address only a fraction of security risks.
- The Human is the weakest link in information security
What is Information Security
Information security (info sec or Cybersecurity) is the protection Information assets (inter-connected systems, including hardware, software and data, processes, people) from cyberattacks.
In a computing context, security comprises cybersecurity, logical and physical security — all are used by enterprises to protect against unauthorized access to data and other computerized systems.
Information security, which is designed to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, is a subset of cybersecurity.
Why Build an Information Security Program
Benefits of utilizing information security program includes:
- Business protection against malware, ransomware, phishing and social engineering, etc.
- Protection for data and networks.
- Prevention of unauthorized users.
- Improves recovery time after a breach through BIA and BCP.
- Protection for end-users.
- Improved confidence in the product for both developers and customers.
Who can take this course
This course is targeted at candidates who are tasked with or are aspiring towards management of the information security of organizations or industries. Such organizations often require individuals who understand:
- Policy making in order to ensure that effective information security policies are established.
- Factors that are necessary to lower and manage risks and optimize resources and at the same time establish trust and reputation.
- How to guarantee assurance on critical decisions that are to be made concerning security of the organization.
- How to perform efficient and effective risk management.
What you will get
After a successful completion of this course, you will be able to perform the following;
- Provide information security expertise to a system development teams
- Prepare and review all security documents in an organization
- Ensure that the appropriate security controls are applied to all systems
- Continuous monitoring of all IT systems and detailed report analysis
- Assess Security Measure
- Develop and Implement IT Security Policies
- Analyzing Reports
- Managing Information Security Specialists
|2. Information Security Program Design|
|3. Personnel safety and security|
|5. Identity and access management|
|6. Data security controls|
|7. Host security|
|8. Cloud computing and virtualization|
|9. Mobile security|
|10. Software security|
|11. Network security|
|12. Physical security and Asset management|
|13.Business Continuity and Disaster Recover|
|14. Incident Management|
No Reviews found for this course.